| PART TIME & REMOTE |
Are you having TikTok sounds playing on repeat in your head? Are your friends maybe a bit concerned about your social media screen time? Would it be a dream come true to work hands-on with TikTok? In that case, keep on reading cause we are looking to expand our team with a part-time TikTok Creator!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our TikTok Creator you will plan, shoot, edit and deliver TikTok videos for Maya Delorez TikTok account. You will be a part of our Content team and work closely with the TikTok Coordinator.
This position is part-time and a 100% remote if desired. What’s most important is that you live and breathe social media and want to help us create spot-on content and increase our TikTok engagement. (If you wish to work from our office in Uppsala, Sweden – you are more than welcome!)
Apart from producing and delivering TikTok videos you will also keep an eye on social media trends and stay updated on platform changes. An enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards content creation is key to succeed as our TikTok Creator.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, shoot and edit videos for TikTok
- Produce content that aligns with our brand guidelines
- Seek and identify new TikTok trends and implement them in video production.
- Ensure projects are on time, on brand and maintain high quality
- Analyze results and strive for improvement
What you’ll need:
- Proven track record in producing and editing for TikTok
- Experience in making videos (With a cell phone or/and other ways)
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Attention to details
- Fluent in English
Meritorious, but not required:
- Knowledge and/or interest in equestrian sports
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages: Swedish, Dutch, German, Finnish or French
To succeed and develop in the role, we are convinced that you are a creative and positive person with a big(!!) interest in producing and editing TikTok videos. You need to feel confident in creating videos end-to-end and be self-motivated as you’ll be expected to take actions and deliver videos independently.
- Employment: Part-time
- Location: Remote
- Start: Immediately or as agreed
This is a very flexible position and we are open to customize and adapt it for the right person.
Maya Delorez is a Swedish D2C brand that is revolutionizing the equestrian fashion industry with innovatively designed riding clothes and accessories. We are a growing team of hardworking doers that are working together towards building the world’s leading equestrian brand. Our vision is big and ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – are you up for the challenge?
SEND US YOUR APPLICATION
We are reviewing the job applications on an ongoing basis and will hire when the right person shows up. So tick tock, hurry up! ⏳